Dirty grout and stained tiles are ugly to look at but having to scour your floors and walls is not a welcoming alternative. Plus, at some point, scrubbing may not be enough to clean deep-down grime. Instead of bruising your knees or straining your back, hire the best tile and grout cleaning service in Orange Park.
First Coast Home Pros is a company of skilled home improvement professionals committed to providing the best service for your money. We utilize careful processes and specialized tools to remove buildup, soil, and contaminants from between your tiles. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Is Tile and Grout Cleaning Worth It?
Tile is a durable and popular flooring choice, found in 58% of U.S. homes according to Hardwood Floors Magazine. However, tile floors, showers, and countertops need regular cleaning and sealing to keep them looking and performing their best.
While you could try to scrub and seal your tile and grout as a DIY project, most homeowners feel that this tedious job is better handled by professionals. When you hire First Coast Home Pros to tackle your tile and grout cleaning project, you will:
- Save precious time: Who wants to lose their whole weekend scouring the bathroom grout? Put us to work and get your free time back to spend as you please.
- Benefit from our years of experience: You might waste money on ineffective products trying to get your tile and grout clean, but we know what cleansers we’ll need to get it done right the first time.
- Protect the health of you and your family: Mold and mildew that grows on and between your tiles can be hazardous to your health. Breathing in fumes from the harsh cleaners you would use to try and eradicate this growth is no picnic either, but you won’t have to deal with mold or fumes if you let us clean your tile and grout for you.
- Enjoy a brighter, deeper clean: No matter how much elbow grease you use, chances are you won’t be able to get the same sparkling results as the professionals.
How Do Professionals Clean Tile and Grout?
First Coast Home Pros have the tools and experience to restore the tile and grout throughout your Orange Park home or business. Our services include:
- Deep cleaning to remove even the grime trapped beneath the surface
- Grout restoration, re-coloring, and resealing
- Cleaning and sealing of various tile types, including ceramic, engineered stone, and natural stone
- Cleaning and caulking of shower and sink tiles
We utilize an efficient three-step process, combining pressure, heat, and powerful grout cleaners to remove even the toughest stains and ground-in dirt:
- Extracting the dirt: Our chemical grout cleansers will first penetrate deep into porous grout to pull out the grime that’s been lodged in there for years. Then, we whisk it away using a high-pressure hot water stream and a powerful vacuum.
- Brightening faded tiles and dingy grout: Next, we apply whitening solutions that safely lift away stains to restore your tile and grout’s original colors.
- Sealing the grout: Because the material between your tiles is porous, it needs to be sealed with a protectant to shield it against dirt, fading, water penetration, and other damage.
What Do I Look for in an Orange Park Grout and Tile Restoration Company?
As the industry continues to grow, more and more professional cleaning services in the U.S. will overpromise and under-deliver. Just because a firm says they can make your tile and grout like new again doesn’t mean they’ll live up to their assurances.
When choosing an Orange Park tile and grout restoration company, be sure the technicians you hire:
- Are completely licensed and insured: Don’t let tile and grout technicians into your home or business unless they are entirely bonded, licensed, and insured to complete the work they are offering to provide.
- Can furnish referrals: The company you hire should have no issue supplying you with referrals for any past tile and grout cleaning work. You should check on their referrals to ensure they’ll be able to handle the work they promise.
- Have extensive industry training and experience: To effectively clean grout, your technician will know the perfect balance of hot water and high pressure to use.
First Coast Home Pros has more than a decade of grout and tile restoration experience behind us, and we’re backed by the best tools, supplies, and equipment in the industry. We’re a local company committed to giving the highest standard of care.
We Provide Free Estimates for Orange Park Residents
Because every home is unique and every tile and grout cleaning process requires different tools and labor, we offer free cleaning consultations to our Clay County clients.
Our Orange Park tile and grout cleaning technician will visit your home, determine the work that needs to be done, and provide you with an itemized cost estimate. You can decide to go ahead with the work or not, risk-free.
However, if you decide to choose us, you won’t be disappointed. You’ll love the way your tile and grout look when we’re done, guaranteed. Our home repair services are always backed with a one-week 100% guarantee. This means that if you aren’t happy with our cleaning process, we’ll come to your home and correct the problem.
Call the Grout and Tile Cleaning Experts in Orange Park
If you want to revitalize the tile and grout surfaces in your Clay County home, turn to the specialized home repair experts at First Coast Home Pros. We pair our vast experience with state-of-the-art grout cleaning equipment to help restore the look of your floors, countertops, or walls.
Contact us today to learn more about all of our cleaning and repair services and to schedule a free one-on-one consultation.