If your home has solar panels, you are well aware of all the benefits they bring. However, along with the initial installation of solar panels, they must be properly maintained to keep their efficiency at all times.
Proper care and maintenance of solar panels are essential for the best performance. Regular cleaning and maintenance are recommended, although solar panels are less high maintenance than one might think.
If you wish to take advantage of the benefits of professional solar panel cleaning, you should consider speaking to professionals. Luckily, First Coast Home Pros are the trusted solar panel cleaners in Fernandina Beach. And this article will explain why.
Why Is Solar Panel Cleaning Essential?
In recent years, the popularity of solar panels on homes and commercial businesses has increased rapidly. Solar panels are an excellent investment when it comes to generating energy. Solar panels have their own benefits, but proper maintenance is required to get the most out of them.
Even though having solar panels is a benefit in itself, you must ensure the proper functioning of your solar panels. To do so, you should carefully follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and maintenance.
Here are the key reasons why you should professionally clean your solar panels:
- Your solar panel’s value will be optimized
- You will add to the curb appeal of your home if your solar panels are clean
- You will have fully functional solar panels because of frequent cleaning
- Your solar panels will have increased efficiency and maximized powering abilities
If you fail to perform regular maintenance on your solar panels, they could lose as much as 30% of their efficiency. This is why it’s essential to have them cleaned and to have a professional inspect them periodically.
What Are the Benefits of Solar Panel Cleaning?
As briefly mentioned above, there are various benefits that solar panels can provide for your home. And there are even more benefits to having clean solar panels. Here are some of the benefits that frequent solar panel cleaning can bring to your home:
- Improved efficiency: According to some studies, regularly cleaning your home’s solar panels can increase their efficiency. In residential areas, efficiency may be improved by 21%, while in commercial buildings, it may be improved by 60%.
- An increase in your panel’s durability: Regularly cleaning your solar panels can lengthen their lifespan and ensure they work at peak efficiency. Maintaining your solar panels regularly can keep them working properly, as accumulating dust and debris can cause them to malfunction or not produce as much solar energy as they otherwise would.
- Increased curb appeal: As with the interior of a home, the appearance of solar panels can affect a home’s curb appeal. Because solar panels are a major part of a home’s exterior, it is important to clean them regularly. This will help your panels continue to look attractive and ensure their long-term efficiency.
- A smart return on investment: It’s well known that solar panels are expensive. Installing them in your home is a significant investment, so you want to be sure you’re maximizing their potential. Cleaning them regularly will extend their lifespan.
Professional solar panel cleaning in Fernandina Beach can be a wise investment. Cleaning these panels doesn’t take a lot of time, and in the bigger picture, it will save you money on expensive repairs or replacements of solar panels.
How Can Professional Solar Panel Cleaners in Fernandina Beach Help?
Although solar panels are expensive and can be costly to install, cleaning them requires specialized attention and care. If you want to ensure that your Fernandina Beach home’s solar panels are properly cleaned, it is best to hire professionals with experience.
At First Coast Home Pros, we use specialized equipment to gently wash away any dirt, grime, or algae that can build up on outdoor equipment. This ensures the continued maximum benefits of solar panels.
We will first clean your solar panels with a telescoping brush system using filtered, treated water. We will then use safe cleaning products to clean your panels further, ensuring maximum efficiency.
The bottom line is that qualified professionals should do solar panel cleaning. Do-it-yourself cleaning can damage your panels and reduce their efficiency and lifespan.
Speak With First Coast Home Pros for Your Solar Panel Cleaning in Fernandina Beach!
Due to the durability of solar panels, they can withstand harsh weather conditions. However, when weather conditions are less than ideal and not being kept up with, the panels become covered in dirt, grime, and insects. To increase efficiency and safeguard the panels against insect damage, they should be cleaned regularly.
If you are looking for solar panel cleaning, then First Coast Home Pros will be the team to call. For a free estimate and more information, contact us today.