Parks, the beach, golf, food, festivals, day trips – life in Neptune Beach is worth embracing fully. The reason you live here is clear: The sun, the fun, the ocean, the gorgeous weather year-round.
You spend time in traffic, your job is high pressure, your kids and family have a busy schedule, and you live in one of the most amazing outdoor cities in America. So, spending your free time on home repairs and maintenance is not ideal.
When you have a home project (or multiple projects) to tackle, text First Coat Home Pros at (904) 712-2674 or call (904) 383-7721. You can focus on your family, your life, your career, even just the sun shining peacefully outside your window. We’ll take care of the work quickly and professionally, so you can get back to your life.
Your life is stressful enough. School, kids’ activities, career, commute, community, and more. One of the benefits of living in Neptune Beach is the ability to spend even a few moments each day looking at the ocean and taking a deep breath.
But, if you’re spending your time looking over everything in your home that could use repair, you’re just adding things to your to-do list. The bookshelves, still sitting in their boxes, waiting to be assembled. The hole in the drywall, mocking you while waiting to be patched. The new doorknobs in their packaging, still needing to be installed.
Instead of looking at your home as a giant to-do list and waiting for your minor home repairs to turn into expensive emergency home repairs, it’s time to call in the pros.
Some people think their home repair jobs are too small for the handyman specialists at First Coast Home Pros, but there is no job too small or too big. We’ve pretty much done it all, but some of the tasks homeowners typically call us for include:
- Garage organization and storage
- TV and electronics wall mounting services
- Installation services
- Finish carpentry
- Furniture assembly
- Custom shelving, custom storage, and bookshelves
- Sealing and weatherstripping
- Wood floor installation and repair
- Rotten wood repair, indoors and outdoors
- Shutter installation and repair
- Crown molding and wainscoting installation and repair
- Installing doors, doorknobs, and locks
- Kitchen and bathroom tile installation and repair
- Grout repair, caulking, and waterproofing
- Gutter and fence repair
- Drywall repair
- Fixing leaks
Home improvement projects, even small ones, can be time-consuming and messy jobs. Life can be chaotic enough; don’t add to it with dust, wood shavings, chemicals, adhesives, piles of packaging, and tools.
Even worse, fix-it zones are often not safe for children. Not only do you need to focus on the project, but you also need to find a way to keep the kids out of the mess, stop everyone from breathing in harmful dust and chemicals, and keep family members of all ages out from underfoot.
When DIY Is a Point of Pride
Many people pride themselves on being able to do home improvement jobs on their own. Entire television channels have been built out of people tackling home projects. However, your home is one of your biggest investments. And you’re hoping to get the most return possible out of that investment someday.
When your time is filled up with school activities, work, family time, and community involvement, DIY home projects are bumped lower on your list. Eventually, those projects are pushed out enough that the problem starts growing and can even put your home into disrepair.
It’s not that you can’t do the projects on your own, it’s just that you can’t devote the proper amount of time to focus on the long list of projects you need to tackle and to do so correctly.
First Coast Home Pros is standing by to help. We get the jobs done quickly and we always clean up after ourselves.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Time with Your Handyman
We know you’re not made of money, so the experienced technicians at First Coast Home Pros have some tips on how to get the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to working with a handyman.
- Let us know the entire list of items you need and want to get done. It costs more to have a handyman service come out for several small projects over a longer period of time than it does to have us take care of multiple projects in one visit.
- Clear the workspace (or spaces) before your handyman arrives. Your handyman will be better able to focus on the tasks you need accomplished if they don’t need to clear out drawers or move furniture before even getting started.
- Ask if you will need to provide any materials or if your handyman will take care of everything.
- Make any wishes or expectations clear upfront. If you would like a custom bookshelf built, make your decisions about the type of wood, stain color, and related items in advance of your handyman’s visit.
Schedule Your Free Estimate for Handyman Services for Your Neptune Beach Home
Don’t let your to-do list get any longer and continue hanging over your head. Text First Coast Home Pros at (904) 712-2674 or call (904) 383-7721. We’ll go over your task list with you and share with you how our skilled team members can assist. Be sure to check our website for special deals and coupons. And follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube for tips and advice.