To maintain a crystal-clear view, experts recommend that homeowners should be washing their windows inside out every six months, but how many people actually have the time? For most of us, DIY window washing is often put on the household chore backburner.
However, next to a new roof, windows are a homeowner’s most significant investment. To care for them properly, you need to have them cleaned regularly by an experienced team capable of doing the job right the first time.
First Coast Home Pros is the best choice for an affordable and reputable window cleaning service in Orange Park. Call us today!
Reward Your Orange Park Home with Cleaner, Brighter Windows
Orange Park homeowners will enjoy several benefits when they call for professional window cleaning services, including:
- Enhanced indoor air quality: When dust builds up around your windows, it can find its way into your home, where you and your family may end up breathing it. However, a thorough window washing removes debris, grime, and soot to improve your indoor air quality.
- Improved curb appeal: Next to a new paint job, your home’s windows are one of the first things most people notice about your home. Therefore, keeping them in excellent condition will help your house stand out in a good way.
- Windows that last: Years of dust particles and weather damage can scratch and possibly crack the glass in your windows; however, consistent cleanings reduce buildup and protect your frames, sashes, and glass from long-term harm.
The experienced technicians at First Coast use high-quality cleaning solutions and specialized equipment to brighten and polish your sills, windows, and panes safely and effectively.
What Does Professional Window Cleaning Include?
When First Coast Home Pros clean your windows, we use a multi-step process that removes dirt and residue, leaving behind nothing but a streak-free shine.
- First, we scrape dulling materials like bird droppings and dirt from the glass.
- Then, we apply a liquid cleaning solution to loosen smaller particles. We use only pH-neutral cleansers to gently break up residue without eroding or damaging your windows.
- Next, we use a squeegee to scrub the glass and wipe away the cleaner.
- Finally, we dry your window panes, including around the edges where they meet the frames, using lint-free towels. Because these towels don’t leave fibers behind, your windows will be sparkling clean.
No window is out of our reach, and we can safely get to even your highest skylights with ease, thanks to our specially stabilized ladders. We will wash the interior and exterior sides of all windows, including your:
- Vaulted windows
- Storm windows
- Egress windows
- Bay windows
- Picture windows
Why Should I Choose Professional Window Cleaners Over DIY?
Many Orange Park homeowners ask themselves when they should call professional window cleaners? While many people like to tackle DIY projects, washing your windows every six months can become tedious.
Rather than starting a new project during your busy work week or on the weekend, relax and let the professionals handle it. We have the right telescoping tools and equipment for cleaning those hard-to-reach windows at the top of your house or dingy, spider-webbed basement windows at the bottom.
Based on your preferences, we’ll come to your home to clean your screens and wash your windows from the inside out. All our well-trained technicians take their time spotting and removing streaks, smudges, and cobwebs from windows, ensuring nothing is scratched or broken in the process.
Plus, we offer services to complement our window washing packages, including:
- Solar panel, chandelier, and blind cleaning
- Hard water (mineral deposit) and grit removal
- Mold, mildew, and other types of fungi cleaning
- Paint removal
- Pella inserts
- Repairs for scratched or chipped glass
- Frame and sill treatments
How Much Does Window Cleaning Cost?
When it is time to get your windows cleaned, be sure to use a company with straightforward and upfront pricing like First Coast Home Pros. We will let you know the cost before you hire us, and we’ll never hit you with surprise charges after the work is done. Your total price will depend on:
- How many windows your home has.
- Where these windows are located and how easy they are to reach.
- How dirty the windows are and the amount of time it will take to get them sparkling.
- What complementary services you are adding to the basic cleaning package.
If you are thinking about getting your windows cleaned, request an estimate first to determine how much your job will cost. One of our window cleaning experts will visit your home or business for free to look at your windows, discuss with you what needs to be done, and formulate your no-obligation quote.
Do You Offer a Satisfaction Guarantee?
Before starting on your windows, we offer a free written estimate. Our detailed appraisals are easy to understand so that you know exactly how your money is being spent. We also itemize our price quotes, allowing you to choose the window cleaning services you want for your home.
Our skilled technicians will clean your windows as thoroughly as possible. However, in the unlikely event you aren’t completely satisfied with our cleaning service, we offer a one-week 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you contact us with your concerns during that time, we’ll happily return to your property to make things right.
At First Coast Home Pros, Our Customers Are Our Top Priority
Customer service is our number one priority; we want all of our Orange Park and Clay County clients to feel confident they’re hiring the best when they hire First Coast.
Our teams are always trustworthy, dependable, and respectful. We always treat your home as if it was our own. For example, we take measures to protect furniture, plants, and fragile items while cleaning your windows.
Additionally, our company is completely bonded and insured, and our technicians are highly trained to clean your windows or perform other tasks you may need. If you have questions about our company policies or cleaning techniques, please contact our service representatives today.
Schedule Your Orange Park Window Cleaning Service Today
A professional window cleaning service is a great way to improve the appearance of your home or office and help keep your windows functioning at their best.
Make your windows gleam again by scheduling a window cleaning consultation with First Coast Home Pros today. Contact us by calling or filling out our online form for a free estimate so we can get started right away.