Wood Floor Cleaning Maintenance Tips:
1) Use mats / rugs in traffic areas and doorways. Avoid rubber backed mats as they may discolor the floor.
2) Place felt pads under furniture legs.
3) Dust mop with a microfiber mop and use a floor cleaner with a pH close to neutral. If you need to use a high pH cleaner to remove heavy soiling (such as ammonia), we recommend a second cleaning with a neutral… pH cleaner to neutralize the floor.
4) Do not use wax or silicone based polishes or cleaners. Some wood flooring cleaners may actually make the floor more difficult to clean by leaving a build up of residue.
5) Avoid deep scratches as they can be costly to repair!
6) For an intensive cleaning and refinisher maintenance coating, call us. Our Wood Floor Cleaning service is guaranteed to rejuvenate and revitalize tired floors.