Cleaning mold and mildew from shower liners improves the health and the appearance of your bathroom. Unsightly mold grows in moist environments and once it starts, it hard to stop the spread.
Ensure your shower liner stays clean and mold free with the help of the professionals at First Coast Home Pros. Among our home cleaning services, we provide thorough bathroom cleaning service, as well as well dryer vent cleaning, pressure washing, and deck refinishing services. We’re your complete source for a healthy, sparkling living space.
Here are some steps to follow to ensure your bathroom stays mold free:
- Remove shower liner from rod.
- Place in washing machine with two cups of hot water, 2 cups of chlorine, and two old bath towels.
- Leave to pre-soak for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Add detergent then run the wash cycle.
- Use clothes dryer to remove excessive moisture only if the dryer has a non-heat, air-dry cycle.
- Towels will “scrub” water liner to make it easer to hang.
- Use bath towels to wipe down the liner if your clothes dryer has no a no-heat setting.
- Remove the liner from the washing machine then wrap it in towels to take to the bathroom.
- Wipe off extra moisture in the tub/shower using clean, dry towels.
- Rehang the liner then place towels beneath the liner to absorb final drips of water.
Contact our friendly home cleaning staff for more ways to keep your home mold-free.